1 Timothy 4:15

" Meditate on these things; give yourself entirely to them, that your progress may be evident to all." 1 Tim. 4:15



Friday, July 9, 2010

Twilight


 Everyone is crazy about the new Twilight. I think if we took a poll of the youth group almost 100% probably went to go see the movie and I bet if we asked some of their parents they would confirm they went to. Who could blame them it is such an epic love story, with giant man puppies and sweet cuddly vampires.

  Although the movie does have such an epic love story and super fictional beings, it does address some real, everyday, life issues as well. Over the next few days I want to ask you what you think about a couple real life issues in the movie, and how the characters handled it.

So keep an eye out and Comment Back on the Facebook page!

Thank you and my God cause you to have a deep hunger for the things of righteousness.

Youth Pastor, Chris Sortini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...